Here is a picture of what you will be making:
Instructions for saving and printing jpg or pdf files are here.
Download the pdf file of Barbie A-line Dress
Sewing Instructions for Barbie’s A-Line Dress
- Mark and sew the darts
- Sew the side seams and shoulder seamssew a machine stitched edge at the neck
- Opening and armhole openingssnip the curve and use the machine stitched edge as a
- Guide to roll the raw edge back and hand sew the neck and armhole edges into place hem the lower edge by hand or machine
- Turn back one edge of the center back and stitch down
- Add snaps at three places along the back edge (or apply small velcro patches)
Barbie is ready to go in a comfortable cotton dress. Lovely!