Here is a picture of what you will be making:
Instructions for saving and printing jpg or pdf files are here.
Instructions for Sewing the Vest
1. Stitch VEST FRONT to VEST BACK at shoulders. Finish armhole edges:
2. Stitch side seams. Turn fronts to INSIDE on center front marking:
3. Finish upper and lower edges of vest. Sew 2 socket sections of snaps to INSIDE of RIGHT front evenly spaced. Sew 2 ball sections of snaps to OUTSIDE of LEFT front evenly spaced. On OUTSIDE, sew 3 buttons evenly spaced:
Instructions for Sewing the Capris
Note: View F is shown (the capris).
1. Stitch center front seam of PANTS. For casing, turn 1/2″ to INSIDE on upper edge. Stitch 1/4″ from fold:
2. Insert a 3″ length of elastic thru casing having ends even. Stitch across ends. Finish Lower edge of pants:
3. Stitch center back seam. Stitch front to back at inseam, matching center seams:
Note: the top in the image (under the vest) is the same top as Version C Top and Skirt