Instructions for saving and printing jpg or pdf files are here.
Download pdf file of Barbie Long Sleeve Top
Sewing Instructions for Barbie’s Long Sleeved Top
1. Stitch TOP FRONT to TOP BACK at shoulders:
2. To ease SLEEVE, machine baste 1/4″ from raw edge between notches.
Finish lower edge of sleeve:
3. Pin sleeve to armhole edge, RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER, matching notches and circle to shoulder seam. Baste, adjusting ease to fit. Stitch. Turn seam allowance toward sleeve:
4. Stitch underarm seam, matching notches and cross seams:
5. Finish neck and lower edge of top:
6. Finish back edges of TOP. Sew three small snaps to back edges: